I am writing in this blog simply because I am really missing you today. I've been wanting to talk to you and tell you about the things that are happening right now. It's all pretty mundane stuff though, nothing anyone else would really be interested in but I decided to post it in a blog anyway so I could share pictures with others whenever I decided to post some.
The landlord at the office fixed the roof yesterday and today he replaced the ceiling tiles where the leak was.
I logged into your pogo account today and let your friends know you were gone. Fairyshart chatted with me a bit and remarked on how much fun the two of you had chatting and laughing and playing the games together.
Mary is totally disgusted with the people that are suppose to be taking her job over after she is gone. I really don't blame her for that.
On the home front evidently the new crayons we got write fine on skin.


Nite Luv U
No comments:
Post a Comment